Market Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends, and Forecasts of the Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market By 2021, an in-depth overview study will be completed, establishing the product/scope industry’s and outlining the market’s prospects and position. The purpose of this report’s research is to assess competitive developments such as expansions, contracts, new product launches, and acquisitions. market. This study examines the market type, organization size, on-premises availability, end-user organization type, and availability in regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics market has grown mostly because to increased R&D spending globally, however the recent COVID scenario and economic slowdown have fundamentally altered market dynamics.
The global coatings and application technologies for robots market is expected to rise rapidly over the estimated period (2020–2026), according to Our experts at Zion Market Research. According to a report published by Zion Market Research, the global demand for coatings and application technologies for robotics was valued at USD 1,071.74 million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 1,681.96 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 6.7 percent between 2020 and 2026.
Top Trending key players in the market are Axalta Coating Systems, Akzo Nobel N.V., WEG SA, NOROO Paint and Coatings Co., Ltd., The Sherwin Williams Company, Yashm Paint and Resin Industries, Bernardo Ecenarro SA, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Sheboygan Paint Company, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., PPG Industries, The Lubrizol Corporation, HMG Paints Limited, U.S. Paint Corporation, Alps Coating Sdn. Bhd., Beckers Group, Tikkurila, and Reichhold LLC.
Aspects Affecting the Growth of the Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market
The current market position and scenario of coatings and application technologies for robotics are due to a number of variables. High growth in robot manufacturing, growing robotic service industry, increasing use of powder and water borne coating technologies in robot manufacturing, rising demand for base and clear coats, trending eco-friendly techniques in coatings and application technologies coupled with increase in vehicle production, growing use of water borne technologies and acrylics, growing demand for robots in the healthcare industry, growing trend of industrial revolving doors
Segmentation Outlook of Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market:
The global market for robotics coatings and application technologies is classified by resin type, coating technology, coating layer, end use industry, and region.
- Acrylic resins are the most often used resin type. The acrylics section is predicted to increase at a large rate over the forecast period, resulting in a significant market valuation by the end of the year. The global market is likely to be led by this category.
- The base coat segment is the largest by coating layer and has a significant market value. Furthermore, this section is expected to increase at a quicker rate than the rest of the coating layer category.
- With a high market valuation and a significant CAGR, the water borne category is predicted to dominate the global market by coating technique. The powder segment, on the other hand, is likely to have increased demand and acceptance, and is expected to grow at the quickest rate in this category, with a value CAGR of 6.7% over the projection period.
- Coatings and robotics application technologies are widely used in the manufacturing industry, which is followed by the healthcare sector. Throughout the projection period, the healthcare end use industry segment is expected to increase at a quicker rate in terms of value.
- By region, the usage of coatings and robotics application technologies in Japan is quite appealing. By the end of 2027, the coatings and application technologies for robots market in this area is anticipated to be worth more than USD 1,681.96 million. The APEJ area, on the other hand, is predicted to have rapid expansion in this market.
Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Consumption Analysis (2013-2021) vs Market Estimates (2021 to 2027)
With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are rethinking their business models and manufacturing processes. Because of the disease’s extremely contagious nature, many industries have had to halt output, causing demand-supply dynamics to be disturbed. As a result, various stakeholders have deployed robots and other automated equipment across facilities and industrial sites to assure operational continuity. This has resulted in a significant surge in robotic coatings and application technology software sales.
Even in the post-pandemic era, this trend of worker automation is likely to continue. Industries are progressively investing in robotics and robotic process automation to optimize workflow, which is expected to provide a large revenue pool for coatings and robotic application technologies in the future. The market is expected to grow at a 6.7% CAGR from 2020 to 2026, according to FMI.
Market Research Methodology – Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.